This website and all of its content are owned by CCC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Information We May Collect
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use this website. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
- A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you – the provision of an email address on this site equates to consent.
- A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow up with you.
- Billing information, including a name, address, and credit card information, will enable us to process any purchases or donations.
- A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information you voluntarily provide equates to information you are giving us consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
- Visiting staging.ccchapel.com (cookies)
- Making a donation to CCC
- Applying to work with CCC
- Contacting us using email, phone, or any other means
- Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”)
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high-quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end, manage the website by identifying which areas of the website are being used the most, and fine-tune our content for your best interest. An IP address is the number assigned to a computer connected to the internet. This is essentially “traffic data,” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website. It does not track your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
Use of “Cookies”
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers.
You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website, and some features may not work as intended.
Data Collection Technologies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies, for example, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.
What Happens with the Information We Collect
1) It may be used to contact you
- For follow-up purposes
- For promotional purposes
- For troubleshooting purposes
- Informational updates
2) It may be used to help process payments online
- Your personal information may be needed to process the payments you could make to CCC.
3) It may be used during targeted social media or search engine advertisements
- We run paid ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc. We may use information collected on our website to help target these ads, specifically to users who have expressed interest in specific pages or events.
4) Viewing by others
- Whenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of this website, you have consented to that information and its content being seen, collected, and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal information obtained by CCC is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing, or storing it or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors, or team members).
How You Can Access, Update, or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request information regarding how your information is used and request a copy of what information we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the information is inaccurate, unlawful, or no longer necessary.
- Be forgotten from our systems, meaning we will erase your personal information from our databases. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Change your preference regarding whether you consent to our use of your information.
- Lodge a complaint if it is felt that any of your information has been unlawfully used.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your information.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Trademarks and Copyrights; All Rights Reserved
CCC reserves all of its rights under and does not grant any express or implied rights to you or any other site user under any trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property law. We make a limited exception regarding the use of downloaded messages, as discussed below.
The site and all of the text, graphics, pictures, video and audio messages, video materials, downloadable materials, and all other materials and content on the site are copyrighted by and are the property of Christ Community Chapel. You may not use them without the express written consent of CCC. The name of the church, Christ Community Chapel™, and tagline, Reimagine life because of Jesus™, are registered trademarks and the property of the church.
Use of Downloaded Messages
We are glad to make our sermons and other messages available for download free of charge. However, your right to use downloaded messages is limited. A message downloaded from the site, or related linked sites is for personal use only. Each talk, musical recording, and video on our website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Limitation of Liability
By using the site, you agree that the CCC and it is directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and members shall not be liable to you for any damage of any kind arising from or related to the use of the site or of any website for which a link is provided on the site.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed under Ohio law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Summit County courts.
Scripture quotations are from the ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. May not copy or download more than 500 consecutive verses of the ESV Bible or more than one-half of any book of the ESV Bible.
Certain videos on our site contain music by third parties, which have permitted us to use their music and/or through a CCLI license. All such music is subject to any copyrights and licenses indicated in the video itself and/or on the video player page. In the case of copyright: The original copyright holder reserves all rights. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited and a violation of applicable laws.
While we attempt to seek appropriate permission from people depicted on our site within text or images, we respect an individual’s right to privacy. If you notice the name, photo, or copy-protected material appears on our site and would like it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your name, a valid email address, and the exact location on our website of what you are referring to.